Thursday, March 24, 2011

Calling all Recipes!

Yup, you read right. I'm asking for family favorite recipes. Now I understand that it may to hard to part with some of these because they've been handed down from generation to generation and had a secret ingredient in them. Don't worry, I'm not asking for these (unless you want to share them!).
I'm asking for healthy recipes. Lately I've been feeling like I'm in a cooking rut. If you have any good recipes or recipes sites, blogs, etc, I would love to find out!
Hopefully I'll get some! Anyone can contribute. Even if you don't know me, but you read my blog, you can still send me recipes. (How else will we become friends if you don't?) If you don't want to leave a comment, you can e-mail them to me. brittanythebrit@gmail.com

Thanks everyone! :)
P.S. I've been comtemplating making my blog public again. Any thoughts?

P.P.S.  Here is the link to my private blog.  http://littlepaynefamily.blogspot.com/  It has the same post as this one.  I wanted it to be a public post, but I know that some of my friends only follow my private blog.  So you don't really need to click on the link unless you really want to.  :)

2 comments:

Caley said...

Brittany! I had the same idea and actually started this blog: http://theavocadorecipes.blogspot.com/

If you want to jump on and be an author I'd love to have you!! I'm in the need of some more healthy recipes too! We started categorizing these by calories...

christa elyce said...

Hello Brittany!

You won my give away! email me your mailing address - contact@christaelyce.com
and i'll send the diana film photobox!!! Thanks for reading!!!